- Are Moo Pods vegan friendly?
- How many do I need in a beverage?
Two tablets per hot cup of tea or coffee. One tablet is equivalent to a teaspoon of milk & a teaspoon of sugar
- Are these safe for children?
Moo Pods are made for and marketed to adults
- Does it contain dairy?
The tablets are non-dairy but do contain sodium caseinate
- How long do they take to dissolve?
60 seconds approx, the hotter the beverage the faster the dissolve time
- What’s the benefits of Moo Pods?
Moo Pods are great, fast, convenient on the go creamers, great for camping, boating, hiking, food storage
- Will Moo Pods dissolve in cold water?
- Are there any varieties?
Yes, sweetened tablets & unsweetened, also several flavors are in development
- How long is the shelf-life?
- Is it organic?
We are not certified organic. but use natural ingredients
- Is it Non-GMO?
Yes! Moo Pods are made with Non-GMO ingredients
- Is it gluten free?
Yes it is
- What is the coloring?
Slightly off white. No dyes around here! Just a natural creamer base
- How much does a tablet weigh?
2.75 grams approximately
- How many calories?
10 calories per tablet
- Where are Moo Pods manufactured?
Conceived in the USA but made in China